National and Wide Area Network Advanced Solutions
AccessKenya is able to offer market leading solutions for larger enterprise customers who need tailor-made solutions to meet our customers’ specific requirements. With national coverage across Kenya and our own network to most major towns in Kenya, we are able to deliver the most appropriate and reliable solution at the right price.
We can provide you with the following solutions:
- Point to Point connectivity between sites
- Layer 3 VPN connectivity between sites
- Layer 2 VPN connectivity between sites
- Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Services (International & National)
- IPL Services (International Private Lines)
What would I need a WAN solution for?
A WAN solution will allow you to securely connect your offices to exchange the following information:
- Voice (VOIP) services integrating remote PBXs together
- Video Conferencing services
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) connectivity for centralisation of finance, procurement, client facing departments, payroll etc
- Shared Internet Gateway for efficient bandwidth use
- Shared email and other collaboration services e.g. intranet and document management
- Remote printing for remote locations e.g. manufacturing sites
- Remote CCTV and monitoring
- Factory Automation Systems including remote management of plants or production lines
- Centralised security through a single entry point to your whole network for added security
- Secure WAN Disaster Recovery solutions
- Single network exit point to connect to a third party Offsite Backup Site for ease of management
What are the benefits of using AccessKenya for these services?
With the most redundant fibre network in Kenya and full integration into our two wireless networks, AccessKenya can offer you both traditional connectivity solutions and top of the range Layer 2 WAN Solutions.
Our national network is MPLS enabled allowing us to deliver MPLS services to you. In conjunction with global partners, we can provide MPLS from Kenya to your destination anywhere around the earth.